Be in to win a six month Spark Sport subscription with Powerade
Terms and conditions
1. The Promotion is “Win a six month Spark Sport Subscription” (Promotion).
2. The promoters of this Promotion are Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs) and Coca-Cola Europacific Partners New Zealand Limited (CCEPNZ), (together, Promoter).
3. Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. The Promotion commences at 8.00am on Monday 14.02.2022 and runs until close of trade at each relevant New World Supermarket on Sunday 13.03.2022 (Promotion Period). No entries will be accepted outside of the Promotion Period.
5. You will receive one entry into the draw each time you purchase any two or more 750mL Powerade products in one transaction from any New World supermarket in New Zealand during the Promotion Period (Eligible Purchase) and scan your valid New World Clubcard at the time of payment.
6. The Promotion applies to purchases made in New Zealand and entry is only open to residents of New Zealand that are 15 years of age or older.
7. Employees of the Promoter or related companies, agencies associated with this Promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
8. This Promotion is run exclusively through New World stores in New Zealand. Entrants must have a valid, current New World Clubcard to enter and this Clubcard must be scanned at time of Eligible Purchase.
9. The Prize winners will be drawn by 28.03.22 – two weeks after prize draw closes, by random electronic selection from all valid entries. The first eligible winner drawn per store will win the Prize.
10. Prize: There are 145 Prizes to be won, with one Prize being allocated per New World store. The Prize is a credit towards a six month subscription to Spark Sport.
11. Each Prize is valued at NZD$149.94. The total Prize pool is valued at up to NZ$21,741.30.
12. Each Prize will be fulfilled in the form of a voucher code, which can be redeemed by being added to the winner’s Spark Sport account. The voucher code will be sent to the winner’s specified email address. Each winner will need to have an existing, or create a Spark Sport account in order to redeem their Prize.
13. If the winner has an existing Spark Sport membership in place, the Prize will be applied as a credit towards their Spark Sport account..
14. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
15. The Prize sits alongside the Terms & Conditions set in place by Spark Sport and can be found at www.help.sparksport.co.nz/terms-of-use
17. If you are selected as a winner, Foodstuffs or CCEPNZ will make reasonable efforts to notify you of your selection within 5 days of the draw using your New World Clubcard member contact details. You must confirm your acceptance of the Prize within 7 days of being notified. If for any reason Foodstuffs or CCEP are unable to make contact with you within that period, or you do not confirm your acceptance of the Prize in accordance by this deadline, then the Prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
18. If you are selected as a winner, and are between the ages of 15 – 18 years or old, your prize must be transferred to a parent or legal guardian.
19. For your entry to be eligible to win, your New World Clubcard account details must be complete and up to date (including a phone number). The Promoter is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the Prize draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Clubcard system. In such a case, that winner will forfeit the Prize to the next eligible winner on these Terms and Conditions.
20. If an entry is made by a secondary card holder scanning that New World Clubcard, the entry will be made in the name of the primary holder of the New World Clubcard.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of an entrant (including an entrant’s identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment), to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award the Prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
22. Clubcard Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these terms and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.
23. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the Promotion, including eligibility, the decision of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. By entering the Promotion, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes in connection with this Promotion, without compensation.
25. The winners have rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 which cannot be excluded or limited by the Promoter. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods provided by the Promoter will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill. These terms and conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of the Prize awarded as part of this Promotion and will not be responsible for breach of such representations or warranties.
26. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
27. If a Prize is unavailable, for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
28. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of Entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, acts of government, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities. Any amendments will be posted on www.newworld.co.nz/promotions/competitions
29. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly.
30. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from the winner winning the Prize. Winners should seek independent financial advice.
31. For any questions regarding this Promotion contact the Promoter [email protected]