Be in to win a TJ Perenara training experience for your team
Terms and conditions
1. The Promotion is “Win a Training Session with TJ Perenara for you and your Team” (Promotion).
2. The promoters of this Promotion are Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs) and Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.) Limited (CCA), (together, Promoter).
3. Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. The Promotion commences at 8.00am on Monday 30.08.2021 and runs until close of trade at each relevant New World Supermarket on Sunday 26.09.2020 (Promotion Period). No entries will be accepted outside of the Promotion Period.
5. You will receive one entry into the draw each time you purchase any two or more 750mL Powerade products in one transaction from any New World supermarket in New Zealand during the Promotion Period (Eligible Purchase) and scan your valid New World Clubcard at the time of payment.
6. The Promotion applies to purchases made in New Zealand and entry is only open to residents of New Zealand that are 18 years of age or older.
7. Employees of the Promoter or related companies, agencies associated with this Promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
8. This Promotion is run exclusively through New World stores in New Zealand. Entrants must have a valid, current New World Clubcard to enter and this Clubcard must be scanned at time of Eligible Purchase.
9. The Prize winner will be drawn by 11.10.2021 – 2 weeks after prize draw closes, by random electronic selection from all valid entries. The first eligible winner drawn will win the Prize.
10. Prize: There is ONE Prize (as defined below) to be won. The Prize winner may select up to 14 people as his/her nominated companions (Team) to partake in the Prize. The Prize consists of:
(a) Return economy class flights for each member of the Team, from the winners’ closest domestic airport, to the location of the event, which will be either Auckland or Wellington (pre-selected by the Promoter);
(b) 1 night accommodation at a 5 star* accommodation provider (double or twin-share room, 2 people to a room) for all members of the Team, pre-selected by the Promoter;
(c) Training session with TJ Perenara at a local Training Facility (pre-selected by the Promoter). Includes a meet & greet for each member of the Team, as well as morning or afternoon tea with the location and refreshments pre-selected by the Promoter. The training session, meet & greet and morning/afternoon tea will together span a total of 4 hours maximum, and occur between the hours of 9AM – 4PM, with actual times to be confirmed subject to TJ Perenara's availability and at the Promoters discretion (Event);
(d) Return transfers from Auckland or Wellington airport to accommodation provider and from the training session to the accommodation provider;
(e) Powerade prize pack for each member of the Team, which includes one Powerade branded duffel bag, one Powerade sports towel and one Powerade drink bottle;
(f) NZ$150 spending money per person, paid via direct credit to each member of the Team, at least 5 working days before the Event.
11. The total Prize pool is valued at up to NZ$16,000.
12. The Prize excludes the items listed below (such list is not exhaustive) which are therefore the responsibility of the winner and the Team:
(a) All other costs and personal expenses such as shopping, transportation (other than the economy flights and transfers specified above), food and beverage expenses and taxes;
(b) Accommodation related charges other than the room rates, such as phone calls, room service, in-room movies, laundry, mini-bar charges, loss of hotel property, damage to hotel property, or any other expenses incurred in the hotel.
13. The Prize will take place between 1st January – 31st March 2022. The exact time and location of the Prize will be pre-determined by the Promoter no later than 30th December 2021. The winner will be notified a minimum of 30 days in advance of their selected dates for the training Session.
14. Exact Prize location to be confirmed once Prize dates have been confirmed.
15. If required, the Promoter will provide the winner with an additional allowance (or organise on behalf of) return transportation to the winners’ closest airport departure/return point.
16. The winner and the Team must all have the same domestic airport as their departure and return point.
17. The winner and the Team will be each required to sign a Participation Agreement in the form required by the Promoter, confirming acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of entry.
18. The winner will be solely responsible for the Team, including ensuring that the Team complies with all applicable laws and regulations of the airline and accommodation providers.
19. All bookings and documentation regarding the Prize will be made on behalf of the winner and the Team by the Promoter or their agents. Redeeming the Prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices.
20. If the winner is under 18 years of age at the time of draw, the prize will be deferred to their parent or legal guardian, who is 18 years of age or older.
21. The Prize winner is responsible for any amendments fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed. Additional spending money, and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, not listed in Prize descriptions above are the responsibility of the travel redeemer and his/her nominated traveling companions as incurred.
22. The Prize winner and the Team must, at their own cost, obtain valid travel insurance for their period of travel if they deem necessary.
23. The Promoter is not responsible for any injury or any other circumstances that prevents TJ Perenara from conducting the training session, and reserves the right to post-pone or reschedule the Event as required.
24. If the Event is unable to proceed due to unexpected delays as a result of any COVID-19 restrictions, the Promoter reserves the right to post-pone or reschedule the Event as required.
26. The winner must notify the Promoter of any special needs or requirements they or the Team have that may impact their redemption of their Prize (e.g. whether wheelchair access is required).
27. By accepting the Prize, the winner gives express consent to the Promoter to be able to provide his/her and the Team's personal information to the airline and accommodation providers to make and confirm their bookings.
28. If the winner or any of the Team are unable to take the Prize, due to any illness or personal circumstance beyond the winner’s or travel companion’s control, the winner must immediately notify the Promoter. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, allow the winner to nominate another person to whom the Prize can be transferred to and the Promoter will not be liable if any part of the Prize is unable to be transferred to the person nominated by the winner.
29. If for any reason the winner is unable to travel and take the prize, the winner will instead be paid NZ$10,000 as an alternative prize. The winner must notify the Promoter within 14 days of being informed of their win if they elect to take the alternative prize.
30. The alternative prize of NZ$10,000 will be paid via direct credit within 28 days of receipt of verified bank account details from the winner.
31. If you are selected as a winner, Foodstuffs or CCA will make reasonable efforts to notify you of your selection within 5 days of the draw using your New World Clubcard member contact details. You must confirm your acceptance of the Prize within 7 days of being notified. If for any reason Foodstuffs or CCA are unable to make contact with you within that period, or you do not confirm your acceptance of the Prize in accordance by this deadline, then the Prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
32. For your entry to be eligible to win, your New World Clubcard account details must be complete and up to date (including a phone number). The Promoter is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the Prize draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Clubcard system. In such a case, that winner will forfeit the Prize to the next eligible winner on these Terms and Conditions.
33. If an entry is made by a secondary card holder scanning that New World Clubcard, the entry will be made in the name of the primary holder of the New World Clubcard.
34. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of an entrant (including an entrant’s identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment), to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award the Prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
35. Clubcard Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these terms and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.
36. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the Promotion, including eligibility, the decision of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
37. By entering the Promotion, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes in connection with this Promotion, without compensation.
38. The winners have rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 which cannot be excluded or limited by the Promoter. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods provided by the Promoter will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill. These terms and conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of the Prize awarded as part of this Promotion and will not be responsible for breach of such representations or warranties.
39. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
40. If a Prize is unavailable, for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
41. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of Entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, acts of government, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities. Any amendments will be posted on www.newworld.co.nz/promotions/competitions
42. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly.
43. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from the winner winning the Prize. Winners should seek independent financial advice.
44. For any questions regarding this Promotion contact the Promoter [email protected] .