One per store, per day to be won!
Spend $20 or more butchery meat from New World’s butchery department and scan your Clubcard to be in to win a Russell Hobbs 6L Searing Slow Cooker valued at $199.
The Searing Slow cooker allows you to take the 6 litre non-stick removable pot to the stove, sear your ingredients and then place it back in the slow cooking unit, so you can achieve more flavoursome results quickly while eliminating the extra pots and pans.
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs).
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The competition commences on Monday 3 May 2021 and runs until close of trade on Sunday 30 May 2021 (Promotion Period).
4. You will receive one entry into your stores daily prize draw for every $20 or more you spend on butchery meat from New World’s butchery department in one transaction (excluding spend on Christmas Club deposits, gift cards, prepaid debit cards, travel card top ups, phone card top ups, tobacco products and New Zealand Lotteries tickets and purchases paid for through charge accounts) during the Promotion Period and swipe or scan your Clubcard, Flybuys, or Airpoints™ card instore (Loyalty Card) at the time of payment or have a Clubcard loaded on your New World online shopping account before the time of payment for online purchases (Eligible Purchase) at all New World stores nationwide plus online at newworld.co.nz and through the New World mobile application (Participating Stores).
5. When you make an Eligible Purchase you will automatically be entered into the draw.
6. The number of times you can enter is determined by the number of Eligible Purchases made. For example if you spend $60 in one Eligible Purchase and you swipe or scan your Loyalty Card, you will receive three entries into the prize draw and so on.
7. If an entry is made by a Flybuys secondary card holder swiping that Flybuys card, the entry will be made in the name of the primary Flybuys card holder.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
8. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
a. you cannot be a New World or Flbuys staff member;
b. you must have made an Eligible Purchase;
c. you must be 18 years of age or older. If a winner is under 18 years of age, at Foodstuffs’ sole discretion, their prize may be deferred to a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years of age or older, who may be asked to sign an acknowledgement of their agreement to these Terms and Conditions, or, the prize may be awarded to another winner;
d. you must be a current Flybuys member or Air New Zealand Airpoints member and/or New World Clubcard member;
e. you must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
Daily prize draws and how winners will be selected
9. You will receive an entry into the daily prize draw for the day that you made an Eligible Purchase in relation to the Participating Store at which you made the Eligible Purchase.
10. Each prize winner will be randomly drawn by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) on behalf of Foodstuffs. There is one prize to be won from every Participating Store every day during the Promotion Period. There will be 28 prize draws from each Participating Store, one each day of the Promotion Period. All prize winners will be drawn at the end of the Promotion Period from all eligible entries received from each Participating Store from each day of the Promotion Period.
11. There are 4060 prizes to be won in total with each prize a Russell Hobbs 6L Searing Slow Cooker. The retail value of each Russell Hobbs 6L Searing Slow Cooker is $199 (including GST). The total prize pool is valued at $807,904.
If prize becomes unavailable
12. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Foodstuffs may substitute a prize of its choice.
13. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or its agent once a draw has been completed within 14 working days of the prize draw, via the contact details on record for the Loyalty Card used to enter the competition (or the primary Flybuys card holder if a secondary card was used). In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and the prize allocated to the new winner.
14. Foodstuffs is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Loyalty Card’s system, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
15. For collection in store, prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store. If prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period stated, a further draw may be conducted and the prize allocated to a new winner.
16. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
17. Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and the prize allocated to the new winner.
Verifying compliance with these terms
18. Foodstuffs reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
19. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
20. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
21. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Loyalty Card, depending on the card you swipe or enter for an Eligible Purchase will also apply.
22. Foodstuffs reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
24. Any questions regarding this competition contact the Marketing Department, Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited, Auckland, New Zealand or phone 0800 463 996.