Banana sultana muffins
A sweet treat perfect for lunchboxes!
- Lunch box
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 1 cup ripe mashed bananas
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® Sultana Bran
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup wholemeal flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Combine sugar, oil, banana, egg, vanilla essence and Kellogg's® Sultana Bran.
2. Let the mixture stand for five minutes.
3. Sift together plain flour, wholemeal flour and baking powder.
4. Add to the Kellogg's® Sultana Bran mixture and stir until just combined.
5. Spoon mixture into greased muffin tins. Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Serving suggestion: Add pecans on top.