Cadbury black forest brownie
This brownie is deliciously decadent with the addition of Cadbury Dairy Milk Black Forest Block.
- 2/3 cup flour
- 2/3 cup CADBURY BOURNVILLE Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups caster sugar
- 250g butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 200g CADBURY DAIRY MILK Black Forest, chopped
1. LINE a 20cm square pan with baking paper, allow a 5cm excess above the pan. Sift together the flour, cocoa and baking powder, and then stir in the sugar.
2. COMBINE the butter, eggs and vanilla then stir into the dry ingredients with half the chocolate. Pour into prepared pan and scatter remaining chocolate over the top.
3. BAKE in a moderately slow oven 160°C for 11/2-13/4 hours or until cooked when tested. Cool completely in the pan on a wire rack. Cut into squares and store in an airtight container until required.