- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups grated zucchini or 1 1/2 cups grated carrots
- 1/2 cup walnuts, crushed
- 1/2 cup sultana
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius. Line a muffin tin with paper liners and spray briefly with non-stick spray.
- Combine flours, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a blender, blend the bananas, molasses, apple juice and vinegar until smooth. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the zucchini, walnuts, and sultanas.
- Divide mixture evenly into the muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes.
- If freezing, freeze in individual freezer bags to pull out as needed.