Mexican steak burritos
These yummy burritos make a great week-night dinner for the whole family. Packed full of vege with loads of flavour - these Mexican Steak Burritos will almost guarantee clean plates!
- 300g beef steak strips
- ½ sachet of Farrah’s Burrito Spice mix
- 1 large avocado
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 400g can Wattie’s Mexican Style Tomatoes
- 400g can Wattie’s Black Beans
- 250g pouch microwave brown rice
- 1 cup Wattie’s frozen Corn Kernels
- 6 Farrah’s Burrito Tortillas
- Suggested fillings:
- lettuce, cheese, capsicum
1. Slice the steak into thin strips. Toss meat through the spice mix. Set aside.
2. Mash avocado with lemon juice. Season to taste. Set aside.
3. Add Tomatoes, drained Black Beans, rice and Corn Kernels into a frying pan. Mix together and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally for about 10 mins until hot and sauce has absorbed into the rice.
4. Heat a frying pan with a dash of oil. Stir fry the spice coated steak strips until cooked.
5. Fill Totillas with rice mix, steak, lettuce, cheese, capsicum and avocado. Roll to to enclose filling.