Christmas Cranberry Punch
Such a festive flavour combination, cranberry and orange. A nice long drink to enjoy at those seasonal ‘bring a plate’ gatherings.
View the method
- 7 cups cranberry juice
- 3 cups orange juice
- 5 cups soda with a twist of lemon or lime or plain soda water
- Optional: cranberries, mint and lime.
Back to ingredients
- Combine cranberry juice and orange juice in a punch bowl.
- Pour soda water down the sides of the bowl.
- Float whole cranberries on the top and if desired garnish with mint or slices of lime.