Jed's cold brew coffee lemonade
Summer afternoons never looked so good with these simple and tasty cold brew coffees.
- 1 rounded Tbsp of Jed’s X Plunger Coffee
- Hot water
- 100g raw sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Make one cup of black coffee in a plunger using Jed’s X Plunger Coffee.
- Dissolve raw sugar in 1/3 cup of hot water to make simple syrup. Place both cups in the freezer until completely cool, but not frozen.
- Combine the simple syrup with one tablespoon of lemon juice & half a cup of water in a tall glass.
- Add ice to the glass & top up with the cold black coffee. Garnish with sliced fresh lemon.