Berry and muesli porridge
Natural wheat bran, the main ingredient in Kellogg’s® All-Bran®, is a concentrated source of fibre. Adding a small amount to a dish can really help boost the overall fibre of the meal. With these recipes you’ll see just how versatile this simple breakfast cereal can be.
- 300g mixed berries, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 2 cups oats (cooked per packet instructions)
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 30g (1/3 cup) All-Bran® Original
- 1/3 cup chopped dried fruit
- Preheat the oven to 150°C. Spread the oats, seeds and nuts on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes, stirring if necessary.
- Allow to cool and then combine with the All-Bran® Original and fruit. Store in an airtight container.
- Divide the berries between four bowls and top with the hot porridge.
- Sprinkle with the muesli and serve.
Fibre per serve = 13g or 43% of recommended daily intake.