Chia Psyllium Breakfast Bowls
Here's a super easy, delicious and nutritious recipe from our friends at Pams. Prepare this the night before and it's ready to eat from the fridge in the morning. Get experimenting with your favourite toppings such as berries, coconut, or granola, topped with your favourite peanut or almond butter.
- 2 tsps Pams Superfoods Psyllium Husk
- ½ cup Pams Superfoods Black Chia Seeds
- ½ cup Greek style yoghurt
- 2 cups Pams milk of choice (e.g. almond, soy)
- 1 sliced banana
- 2 tbsp Pams Finest Maple Syrup
1. Pour the milk into a bowl and sprinkle over the chia seeds and psyllium husk.
2. Stir for several minutes until the mixture thickens. Mix through the yoghurt.
3. Distribute between bowls, cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. To serve, top with sliced banana and drizzle with maple syrup.