- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 pack Pams Burrito Mexican Spice Mix
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- ½ onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups Pams Tex Mex Cheese
- 1 jar Pams Mild Salsa
- 6 Pams Flour Tortillas
- Add the diced chicken to a mixing bowl with the spice mix and toss to combine.
- Add a splash of oil to a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, onion and capsicum and cook until the veges are soft and the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the garlic, season with salt and pepper and continue cooking for a further minute. Transfer to a mixing bowl and leave to cool slightly.
- Add the cheese and ½ cup salsa to the chicken mixture and toss to combine.
- Spoon the chicken mixture onto one half of each tortilla and fold over to sandwich together.
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, cook the quesadillas on each side until they are crisp, golden and the cheese has melted. Repeat with remaining tortillas
- Cut into wedges and serve with remaining salsa.
Trick the kids and add in baby spinach or sliced mushrooms for a sneaky hit of veggies. Serve with sour cream or fresh guacamole!