Easy chicken satay skewers
Long days and warmer weather means it’s the perfect time for entertaining – and these satay skewers are an excellent choice to serve your guests. With a rich, nutty taste and juicy texture, everyone will be asking for the recipe!
View the method
- 400g chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup Pams Coconut Milk
- ¼ cup Pams Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Pams Brown Sugar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Pams Mild Curry Powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts, to serve
- Coriander, to serve
Back to ingredients
- Thread the chicken tenderloins onto soaked bamboo skewers.
- Place the coconut milk, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and curry powder into the bowl of a food processor, then process until combined. Pour half the satay sauce into a saucepan and set aside.
- Brush the remaining sauce over the chicken skewers. Cook the skewers on a preheated lightly oiled barbecue for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until charred and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, warm the remaining sauce on the stovetop over medium heat. Serve the skewers with the extra satay sauce, chopped peanuts and coriander.
- To upscale your skewers, sprinkle with crispy fried shallots and toasted sesame seeds before serving.
- Make this meal a breeze by using a store-bought satay sauce instead of making your own.