Toni Street's apricot truffles
These delicious apricot truffles are the perfect treat or gift for Christmas. Simple and easy to make, you'll definitely be coming back for more. See the finished platter at instagram.com/tonimstreet.
- 1 packet super wine biscuits - crushed
- 1 tin condensed milk
- ½ packet of dried apricots – finely chopped
- Desiccated coconut for rolling balls
- Crush biscuits using a rolling pin or food processor.
- Add apricots, condensed milk and half a cup of coconut (option: you can add white chocolate chips).
- Stir well.
- Roll mixture into balls approximately the size of a small plum.
- Refrigerate until firm.