Cadbury choc-energy balls
Cadbury Choc-energy Balls, a perfect movie night delicacy. Relish the delicious combination of mixed nuts, cocoa & coconut.
- Lunch box
- 2 cups mixed toasted nuts eg almonds, walnuts, Brazil and hazelnuts
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup raisins
- ½ cup dried apricots, chopped
- ½ cup sultanas
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- ¼ cup CADBURY Bournville Cocoa
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon CADBURY Bournville Cocoa, extra
1. PLACE nuts and oats in a food processor and process to a crumb. Add the dried fruits and process to chop, and then add the pumpkin seeds, cocoa, honey and cinnamon and process to combine.
2. ROLL tablespoonsful of mixture into balls. Combine coconut and extra cocoa. Roll each ball in the coconut mixture to coat, place on a tray and then refrigerate until firm. Store in and airtight container until required.