Five minute mug cake
This speedy recipe means you are only five minutes away from chocolate cake!
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons Alfa One Rice Bran Oil
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
- A small splash of vanilla extract
- Add dry ingredients to a large coffee mug.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again
- Microwave on high (1000 watts) for 3 minutes. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don’t be alarmed.
- Allow to cool a little and tip onto a plate if desired.