- 2x 250g block milk chocolate
- 1x 250g block white chocolate
- 6 candy canes – crushed
- M & Ms or pebbles
- 1x packet of chopped nuts
- Melt Milk chocolate and white chocolate (in separate bowls) in 30 second intervals in the microwave until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper and pour the milk chocolate over the tray spreading out chocolate with a spatula.
- Pour the white chocolate over the milk chocolate using a fork to make a marble pattern.
- Quickly add the crushed candy canes, M & Ms and chopped nuts.
- Refrigerate until set.