Toni Street's Nutella chocolates
These deliciously easy Nutella chocolates are the perfect sweet treat for your loved ones this Christmas. See the finished platter at instagram.com/tonimstreet
- 1 medium jar of Nutella
- 2x 250g block milk chocolate
- 1x packet chopped nuts
- Chocolate moulds (festive variety are best)
- Spread chopped nuts over the base of each chocolate mold.
- Melt chocolate in a heat-proof bowl in 30 second intervals until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour chocolate into each mold half way up.
- Spoon ½ teaspoon of Nutella into each mold.
- Cover the Nutella with more melted milk chocolate.
- Refrigerate to set.