Chocolate Banana Pizzas
These little pizzas are quick to make and are a fun dessert.
View the method
- 6 x 13cm round precooked pizza bases
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 200g CADBURY Milk Baking Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2-3 bananas, sliced
- 18 PASCALL Marshmallows, halved
- Halloween sprinkles
Back to ingredients
- SPREAD pizza bases with peanut butter. Top with chocolate, banana and marshmallows.
- BAKE the pizzas in a hot oven 200ºC for 10-15 minutes or until bases are golden. Top with sprinkles and serve immediately.