- Meal Type:
- Prep Time:
- 20 minutes
Hats off to these terrifying treats!
- 1 pkt of Griffin’s Toffee Pops
- 1 pkt of Hershey’s Kisses
- Orange Icing:
- ½ C icing sugar
- 2-3 T hot water
- ½ -1 tsp of orange essence
- Orange food colouring
1. For the icing, mix hot water, orange colouring and icing sugar to a smooth paste.
2. Place a dollop of icing (the size of a 20c coin) on each Toffee Pop.
3. Place a Hershey’s Kiss onto each orange dollop. Leave to set.
4. Decorate with Halloween themed lollies for extra scary fun!
Take a look at these long (but delicious) witches fingers. Remember, it doesn’t matter if the red icing is a bit messy - witches don’t have manicures!