- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Cup of mixed vegetables
- 3 ham steaks, cubed
- 4 hard boiled eggs, quartered
- 3 chopped spring onions
- 100g butter
- 1 cup flour
- 400ml milk
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- Garlic salt
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- Cook vegetables.
- Make cheese sauce with butter, flour, milk, cheese and seasonings.
- Stir in cooked vegetables, ham, eggs and parsley.
- Spread into baking dish, sprinkle breadcrumbs, extra cheese, chopped tomato & grill.
Garnish with parsley and serve.