Tegel chilli chicken wraps
Tasty, filling, and a little bit spicy - these wraps are sure to satisfy for lunch or dinner!
- 400g Tegel boneless chicken breast, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons mild chilli paste
- Oil spray
- 4 Farrah Wellness wraps
- 1 beetroot, peeled and grated
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- Shredded lettuce
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- Pams light mayonnaise
1. Combine the chicken and chilli paste in a bowl.
2. Heat a non stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray with oil spray, add the chicken and cook until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
3. Place ¼ of the chicken down the centre of one wrap. Top with beetroot, carrot, lettuce and cucumber.
4. Drizzle with a little low calorie mayonnaise. Roll up and cut in half to serve.
5. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Wine suggestion: Pinot Gris