Pams sandwich skewers
Stacked Sandwich Skewers are a fun and easy idea for school lunches! Your kids will love getting in the kitchen and getting involved in making them - just keep an eye on missing ingredients as you work!
- Lunch box
- 5 slices Pams Bread, crusts removed
- 1 punnet Pams Cherry Tomatoes
- ¼ block Pams Organic Cheddar, cubed
- 2 handfuls Pams Shaved Ham
- ½ cucumber, cubed
- 1 Packet Pams Bamboo Skewers
- Cut the bread slices into small squares, about three centimeters wide.
- Put all your prepared ingredients onto a platter along with a stack of skewers and get skewering!
- Start with some bread and a piece of rolled up ham, a cube of cheese, a cherry tomato and then a piece of cucumber, before starting again from the bread!