These muesli bars make for a tasty afternoon or lunchbox snack! Tip: dried fruit burns easily, so keep an eye on the goji berries and cover with foil if needed.
- Lunch box
- 100g Pams coconut oil
- ½ cup Pams Honey
- 1 cup Pams Rolled Oats
- ¾ cup Pams Superfoods Amaranth Flakes
- ½ cup Pams Superfoods Goji Berries
- ¼ cup Pams Sunflower Seeds
- ¼ cup Pams Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ cup Pams Desiccated Coconut
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Line a 25 x 17cm baking pan with baking paper.
- In a small saucepan melt the coconut oil and honey together over a gentle heat.
- In a mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients and make a well in the centre.
- Pour in the melted oil and honey and mix well.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden and firm (cover with foil if the top browns too quickly, particularly the goji berries!)
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars.