- ¼ cup wholemeal flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup Sanitarium Weet-Bix, crushed
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1¼ cups fruit and nut mix
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Sanitarium So Good soymilk
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
1. Pre-heat oven to 170C. Line a 20cm x 30cm lamington tin with baking paper.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, Weet-Bix, oats, sugar and fruit and nut mix.
3. Mix togther egg, So Good, margarine and honey, then combine with dry ingregients. Press into prepared tin and bake for 25-30 minutes.
4. Cool, then cut into bars.