Fresh spring rolls
Craving a lighter version of spring rolls? Our recipe is crunchy, fresh, and oh-so-tasty! Serve with a bowl of Pams Sweet Chilli Sauce for dipping – yum! Use this recipe as a great base, then get as creative as you like with your favourite fresh vegetables.
- Sandwiches and Wraps
- 1 orange capsicum
- ½ cucumber
- 1 packet Pams Chopped Peanuts
- ½ packet Pams Asian Slaw
- 12 sheets rice paper
- Slice the cucumber and capsicum into fine strips, approximately 6cm in length.
- Lay a clean towel on your bench and fill a large bowl with warm water. Soak the sheets of rice paper in the water for around 30 seconds or until pliable. Gently lay the soaked sheets flat on the tea towel.
- Place some capsicum, cucumber, peanuts, and slaw into the center of the rice paper. To roll, fold one side into the centre, tightly tucking and rolling. Then, fold in the two ends and roll off to the remaining side. Carefully pull the spring roll off the tea towel and onto a chopping board. Repeat with the remaining rice paper.
- To serve, cut the spring rolls in half on the diagonal and serve with your favourite dipping sauce.
Tip: Add an extra pop of fresh flavour with a couple of fresh mint and coriander leaves layered into each spring roll.
Tip: Make your spring rolls a more substantial meal by adding some firm tofu to the mix.