- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1-2 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Pams Soy Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Pams Crushed Ginger
- 3 spring onions, cut into 5cm lengths
- ¼ cup Pams Roasted Peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- On the tray, toss the cauliflower with the chilli flakes and a glug of olive oil. Bake for 30 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- For the sauce, combine the hoisin sauce, vinegar and soy sauce with ¼ cup water and set aside.
- Heat a splash of oil in a large fry pan over medium heat and add the garlic, ginger and ¾ of the spring onions, fry for 1 minute until fragrant, add the cauliflower to the pan and stir well. Add the sauce and cook for 2-3 minutes until the sauce has coated the cauliflower.
- Scatter over the remaining spring onions and the peanuts to serve.
Traditionally, this is cooked with whole dried chillies and is extra hot and spicy! If you wish to add these, fry them with the garlic and ginger. Serve with rice, and garnish with freshly chopped coriander.