Uber Eats New World delivery service
1. Do you offer an Uber Eats delivery service?Over summer select New World stores across the North Island are participating in a trial with Uber Eats.
2. Is my local store participating?The participating stores can be found on the Uber Eats App or ubereats.com by selecting the Grocery option. If your local store is participating, they can be found here.
3. Do the prices on Uber Eats differ from those in store?Prices and offers on ubereats.com and in the Uber Eats app may differ from prices and offers in store or on New World’s online shopping service.
4. Does my Uber Eats order qualify for promotional rewards and activities?If you order groceries from New World or Four Square through Uber Eats you will not receive New World promotional offers (stamps, stickers, competitions etc.) or promotional pricing.
For example, New World Clubcard offers, and Club Deals will not be available via Uber Eats.
5. What do I do if I have a problem with my order?Please contact Uber Eats directly to follow up on your order.
This can be done by selecting the Help section on your Uber Eats app, selecting the order and selecting the appropriate option. Uber Eats will follow up with your local store and resolve any issues you may have.