New World Red Thursday Instagram Promotion
Terms & Conditions
Promotional Period1. Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs or the Promoter) is the promoter of the New World Red Thursday Instagram promotion (Promotion).
2. The Promotion is run through the New World supermarket Instagram page. This Promotion is not available instore or through IShop.
3. The Promotion runs from Monday 9th November 2020 until midnight Sunday 15th November 2020 (Promotion Period).
4. By entering the Promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions.
How to enter5. To qualify to enter this prize draw, customers must successfully screenshot the image of the $5 in the pot on New World’s Instagram and send a direct message via Instagram to New World containing a picture of your successful screenshot.
6. Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. There are 5 $50 New World gift card’s to be won.
8. The total prize pool is valued at $250 NZD.
9. All winners will be drawn by Friday 20th November 2020, with five winners randomly selected from all eligible entries submitted during the Promotion Period.
10. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
11. The winners will be notified via Instagram. If a winner cannot be contacted within one week of draw, the prize will be forfeited, a redraw will occur and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries. The Promoter is not responsible if the winner does not respond to the Instagram message within the allocated timeframe.
Other terms12. New World gift card terms and conditions also apply.
13. The Promoter’s decisions and the draw results are final and not subject to appeal.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion at any time.
15. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time and wherever possible such amended terms and conditions will be displayed online at www.newworld.co.nz.
16. To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against Foodstuffs in relation to this prize draw.
Exclusion of liability17. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter and its respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with the use of any prize.
18. The Promoter and any Participating Store may, in their sole discretion, refuse to provide a prize if it believes that a customer has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Disputes19. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the promotion the decision of the Promoter will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Promoter will be entered into.
21. Any questions relating to this Promotion should be referred to the Foodstuffs customer services department who will be able to assist you, T: 0800 80 7070.