New World Cambridge
Store facilities and services
Terms and conditions – NW Cambridge colouring competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – NW CAMBRIDGE COLOURING COMPETITION
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
2. The Promoter of this competition is LS and NJ McKenzie Limited (New World Cambridge)
3. The competition commences on 1 November 2023 and runs until close of trade on 24th November 2023 (Promotion Period).
Method of Entry
4. To enter the prize draw, you will complete the colouring competition, a parent or guardian shall complete the required information on the colouring page and submit it by handing it to a New World Cambridge employee at the checkout or customer service area instore at New World Cambridge (Eligible Entry).
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
5. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
(a) you cannot be a New World Cambridge or Foodstuffs North Island staff member;
(b) you must have made an Eligible Entry;
(c) you must be aged 3 - 13 years of age. At New World Cambridge’ sole discretion, a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years of age or older, may be asked to sign an acknowledgement of their agreement to these Terms and Conditions;
(d) your parent or guardian who is 18 years or older must consent to New World Cambridge publishing the winner’s name (first name and first initial of last name), in the Cambridge News for no additional compensation.
Prizes and how winners will be selected
6. There are 2 prizes to be won of a ride with Santa at the 2023 Cambridge Christmas Parade on December 3rd at 2pm (Santa Prize). Two winners will be selected from all Eligible Entries by 25th November 2023 at the discretion of New World Cambridge.
7. There are 3 New World Goodie Bag prizes to be won in total (NW Goodie Bag Prize), one per age group: 3-5 years, 6-9 years, and 10-13 years. Each NW Goodie Bag Prize has an estimated retail value of approximately $50. 1 winner will be selected from all Eligible Entries in each age group by 25th November 2023 at the discretion of New World Cambridge.
If prize becomes unavailable
8. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, New World Cambridge is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, New World Cambridge may substitute a prize of its choice.
9. Winner(s) will be notified by New World Cambridge 5 working days of the prize draw, via the parents or guardians contact details provided when entering the competition. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days of a draw occurring or if New World Cambridge determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
10. New World Cambridge is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being provided, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
11. The prize winners of the Santa Prizes, and a parent or legal guardian of each winner, must be able to attend the Cambridge Christmas parade on December 3rd at 2pm.
12. The prize winners of the NW Goodie Bag prizes, and a parent or legal guardian, must collect the prize from New World Cambridge. If prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period stated, a further draw may be conducted and the prize allocated to a new winner.
13. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
14. Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and the prize allocated to the new winner.
Verifying compliance with these terms
15. New World Cambridge reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
16. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, New World Cambridge, Foodstuffs North Island Limited, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
17. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of New World Cambridge will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by New World Cambridge will be entered into.
18. New World Cambridge reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
20. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact New World Cambridge Nicola McKenzie [07 8277533 Ext 700, [email protected]
Locally owned and operated
Logan and Nicola McKenzie. Owner Operator of New World Cambridge.
Entertaining made easy
Catering from New World
Save time, shop online.
Online shopping at New World
Supporting our community