12 reasons to try chia seeds
- Chia is gluten free
- It is super high in dietary fibre, making it great for digestion and healing digestion issues.
- Chia has eight times more Omega 3 than salmon
- It boasts 20% protein
- The protein is a complete protein with all 8 essential amino acids
- It's high in antioxidants
- Chia contains five times more calcium than milk
- Chia contains seven times more vitamin C than oranges
- It contains three times more iron than spinach
- It contains twice the potassium content of banana
- It is food for healthy skin, hair and nails
- It has a positive impact balancing blood glucose levels (making it awesome for diabetics)
- 37% Dietary Fibre
- High in Omega 3
- 20% Protein
- High in antioxidants
- High in Vitamins and Minerals (Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium)
Did you know?
- Chia is a gluten free and is the only wholegrain that can be eaten raw, straight from the packet. Chia has no real taste or smell and can be added to fresh and cooked foods and beverages to increase the nutrition of any meal
- Chia is the richest combined source of Omega 3, protein, fibre and antioxidants, wholefood nutrition often missing from the modern diet
The information provided on this website is not intended as a substitute for professional medical or diet advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding health and wellbeing.