This is your chance to have your say in the People’s Choice Awards! Pick your favourite New Zealand cheese below and you could be in to win 1 of 50 $100 New World Gift Cards.
The 17th annual NZ Champions of Cheese Awards 2020 is run by the New Zealand Specialist Cheesemakers Association to encourage Kiwis to shop buy locally made products and develop the NZ cheese industry.
Voting opens Monday 28 September until Sunday 25 October 2020. T&Cs apply.
Terms and conditions.
Acceptance of Conditions1. By voting for your favourite cheese to win the New World Cheese Lovers’ Choice Awards you are deemed to accept these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This promotion may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted here.
Promotional Period2. The promoter is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs).
3. This promotion runs nationally, and the voting period commences at 7am on Monday 28 September 2020 and closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 25 October 2020. (Promotion Period).
How to Participate4. To vote for your favourite cheese and be entered into the Prize Draw, go to www.newworld.co.nz/cheeseawards and vote for your favourite cheese then complete your personal details on the registration form to submit your vote. You will then be automatically entered into the Prize Draw. You may only vote once and you will receive only one entry into the Prize Draw.
Prizes5. There are 50 New World Gift Vouchers to be won valued at $100 each, the total prize pool is $5000. The terms and conditions applicable to the New World Gift Card (as printed on the back of the gift cards) apply to the prizes.
Prize Draws6. The Prize Draw will take place on 27 October 2020 by random electronic selection from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. The first eligible 50 winners drawn will each win a New World Gift Voucher valued at $100.
8. Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and the prize allocated to the new winner.
9. Foodstuffs will make reasonable efforts to contact all winners but in the event that you cannot be contacted within 2 working days of the Prize Draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a Prize Draw, the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn on the same terms and conditions as the original draw and subject to any changes Foodstuffs considers necessary in its discretion.
10. Prizes are not exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
11. The Promoter may amend, suspend or terminate the promotion and these terms and conditions at any time.
Promotion Eligibility12.To be eligible to participate in this promotion and to win any prize:
a) You must be a New Zealand resident, who is actually living in New Zealand.
b) You must have completed the registration process at newworld.co.nz/cheeseawards and provided a valid and up to date phone number or email address;
c) You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions;
d) You must consent to Foodstuffs’ use of your name, address and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and make yourself available for publicity photographs if required.
13.Foodstuffs may, in its complete discretion, disqualify any person from participating in this promotion if it has any grounds to believe any fraudulent behaviour or cheating is occurring.
Liability14.Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, neither Foodstuffs nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for:
a) any loss or damage whatsoever incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss and including loss caused by negligence) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the use or acceptance of any prize offered except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
b) errors resulting from computer hardware, software or telecommunications errors or failure, or any entries not correctly submitted.
c) fraudulent entry into or participation in this promotion.
15.In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the promotion including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
Privacy of Information16. Foodstuffs collects personal information for the purposes of conducting this promotion only. By participating in this promotion you consent to Foodstuffs using your personal information for the purposes of conducting the Prize Draw and (if you are a winner) to enable fulfilment of the prize.
17. All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs. All information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Foodstuffs will only use entrants’ personal information from entries to conduct this promotion.
18. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Foodstuffs Marketing and CX department.