Terms and conditions1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
Promoter2. The promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (NZ) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and New Zealand Health Association Limited trading as Sanitarium™ Health Food Company (‘Supplier’) jointly (Promoter).
Promotion Period and how to enter3. The competition commences on 28/09/20 and runs until close of trade on 25/10/20 (Promotion Period).
Eligible Purchase4. You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase any Weet-Bix™ wheat biscuits branded products during the Promotion Period and scan your Clubcard card instore (Loyalty Card) at the time of payment, or when you enter your Clubcard details before the time of payment for I shop purchases (Eligible Purchase) at all New World stores nationwide plus online at www.ishopnewworld.co.nz, and including Fresh Collective by New World stores.(Participating Stores).
When your Loyalty Card is scanned (or Clubcard entered in the case of I shop purchases) you will automatically be entered into the draw.
You will only receive one entry into the competition even if you purchase multiple participating products in your Eligible Purchase.
If an entry is made by a Clubcard secondary card holder scanning that Clubcard, the entry will be made in the name of the primary Clubcard holder.
5. Eligible Purchase include: any Weet-BixTM Bites product range, Weet-BixTM Blends products range, Weet-BixTM Cholesterol Lowering range, Weet-BixTM Gluten Free range and any other Weet-BixTM wheat biscuits branded products.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize6. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
a) you cannot be a New World or Clubcard staff member;
b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase and scanned your Clubcard at the time of purchase;
c) you must be a current Clubcard member;
d) you must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
How winners will be selected7. The prize winner will be drawn by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) on behalf of Foodstuffs by 9/11/20 – 2 Weeks after prize draw closes by random electronic selection from all entries.
8. The draw results are final and not subject to appeal.
9. If a winner cannot accept or take part in the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
If prize becomes unavailable10. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Foodstuffs may substitute a prize of its choice.
Notifying winners11. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or the Supplier once a draw has been completed within 10 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Loyalty Card used to enter the competition (or the primary Clubcard card holder if a secondary card was used). In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
12. Foodstuffs is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Loyalty Card’s system, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
Prize conditions13. The first three (3) eligible winners drawn will win a Family getaway for four (4) people at a local destination of the Prize Winners choice from the 90 New Zealand local spots provided by Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd. All destinations are limited to New Zealand domestic travel only.
14. There are three (3) Family getaway prize packages for four (4) people, valued at $5,000 each to be won. The total prize pool is valued at $15,000.
15. Prize package for four (4) people includes:
• Return economy airfares from winners nearest commercial airport to chosen destination.
• All airline and airfare taxes.
• Return private transfers from airport to accommodation.
• 3 nights 4 star accommodation in surrounding area – 1x family room.
• Weet-Bix themed breakfast experience.
• Activity/Experience for 4 in chosen destination up to the value of $600 ($150 per person).
• Dining experience in surrounding area to the value of $100
16. Prize Winner can choose 1 of the 90 New Zealand spots as a destination to travel to provided by Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd.
• New Zealand destination spots include:
Ōtātara Pā Historic Reserve, Cook Landing Site Historic Reserve, Waiheke Island, Ruakaka, Mt Maunganui, Tolaga Bay, Mt Taranaki, Napier, Palmerston North, Kapiti Coast, Able Tasman, Marlborough Sounds, Punakaiki, Christchurch, Queenstown, Fiordland, Athletic Park - Wellington, Kapiti Island, Albert Barracks Wall, Fort Jervois, Mount Doom, Cathedral Cove Marine Reserve, Whangarei Falls, Waipoua Kauri Forest, Hobbiton - Bay of Plenty, Taupo Volcano, Koekohe Beach, Tunnel Beach, Mueller Hut, Glenorchy, Hokitika, Wanaka Lavender Farm, Muriwai Beach, Curio Bay, Whanganui Journey, Te Papa Museum, Tamaki Māori Village, Nevis Bungy, Kerosene Creek, Basin Reserve, Lyttelton Rail Tunnel, Gabriel’s Gulley, Edwin Fox, Stone Store, Mission House, Zealandia wildlife sanctuary, Eden Park, Stewart Island, Kaikoura, TranzAlpine train, Larnach Castle, Hokitika Gorge, Reefton, Arthur’s Pass, Lake Tekapo, Te Aroha Springs Reserve, Oparara Arch, Nelson, Quail Island, Denniston Incline, Springfield, Alexandra Redoubt, Northern Steamship, Company Building, Pipitea Marae, Rongopai, First Church of Otago, The ‘Bridge to Nowhere’, Kate Sheppard’s House, Victoria Channel, Fox Glacier, Gibbs Farm, Te Wairoa Buried Village, Slope Point, Pancake rocks, Baldwin Street, Franz Josef Glacier, Split Apple Rock, Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauo tamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronuku pokaiwhenuakitanatahu, Little Paradise lodge, Hot water beach, Lone tree, Campbell Island, Farewell split, Mount Sunday, Spacecraft cemetery, 185 chairs - Christchurch, Stonehenge - Aotearoa, Napier prison, Eltham Toy Wall, Rivendell and Doubtful Sounds.
17. All travel is subject to availability at all times and may be dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with an accommodation partner. Travel is valid for 12 months from the date the winner is drawn. Block out periods include all New Zealand School & Public Holidays along with all other special event periods.
18. All bookings must be made a minimum of 45 days in advance of requested departure dates.
19. All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be made via Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd or their agents. Redeeming the prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd and the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices.
20. No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash. The prize is not refundable or transferable. In the event the winner is under the age of 18 years, they must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
21. Winner is responsible for any amendments fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed. Winner is responsible for any additional taxes and/or resort fees associated with the chosen accommodation, unless otherwise stated. Any additional spending money, meals (other than those included) and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, not listed in the travel prize package descriptions above are the responsibility of the travel prize winner and his/her nominated traveling companions as incurred.
22. It is the winner's responsibility to organise transport to/from the airport departure/return point. Prize Winners and travel companions must have valid travel insurance for their period of travel.
23. If the winner cannot be notified within 5 working days a re-draw will occur.
24. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
25. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
Verifying compliance with these terms27. Foodstuffs reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability28. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Supplier, Foodstuffs, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
Disputes29. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
Additional terms30. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Loyalty Card, depending on the card you scan or enter for an Eligible Purchase will also apply and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.