Cheesy pasta - stage 3 baby food
The sweetness of the carrots makes this pasta dish a winner! The grated cheese adds creaminess as well as the added bonus of calcium. As it’s suitable for freezing you can make enough portions for a couple of meals.
View the method
- Small pasta shapes
- 25g carrots
- 200g tin chopped tomatoes
- 50g grated cheese
Back to ingredients
- Choose small pasta shapes like tiny stars, orzo or alphabet shapes or use larger pasta and crush in a bag with a rolling pin to break into tiny pieces.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet's instructions, omitting the salt.
- Peel and chop the carrots, put them in a small saucepan, cover with water and boil until tender.
- Mix the cooked carrot with the canned chopped tomatoes and grated cheese then blend to a purée.
- Mix together with the cooked pasta.