Chicken couscous - stage 3 baby food
Couscous is a good texture for Stage 3 foods. It is soft yet has enough definition to encourage chewing. Teamed with finely chopped chicken and cooked vegetables it makes a nutritious meal.
- Chicken stock, unsalted or boiling water
- 30g Carrots
- 30g Peas
- 60g Cooked chicken
- Cook the couscous with boiling water or unsalted chicken stock according to the packet's instructions.
- Chop the carrot and cook with the peas.
- Finely chop the cooked chicken.
- Mix the chicken and cooked vegetables into the couscous.