Kiwi, apple and pear purée - stage 2 baby food
A nutritious purée packed with vitamin C and using everyday fruits from the fruit bowl. You can either use tangy green kiwi or the sweeter more tropical flavoured gold kiwi.
View the method
- 1 Kiwi fruit
- 3 Tablespoons apple juice
- 1 Apple
- 1 Pear
Back to ingredients
- Peel and chop the kiwi fruit, removing the seeds.
- Put into a saucepan with the apple juice, a peeled, cored and chopped apple and a peeled, cored and chopped pear.
- Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Blend to a purée to the appropriate consistency.
Suitable for freezing