- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Mixed Berry Symbio Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup untoasted muesli or quick-cook rolled oats (for a gluten-free version use untoasted gluten-free muesli)
- 3 Tbsp good-quality cocoa or cacao
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
1. Pre-heat oven to 175°C and lightly grease a 12-hole muffin pan.
2. Mix banana, eggs, yoghurt and honey in a mixing bowl.
3. Add all other ingredients and stir to combine evenly.
4. Divide between prepared muffin pans (about 1/4 cup per case).
5. Bake until risen and cooked through (18-20 minutes). Stand in pan for 10 minutes before turning out.
6. Store in an airtight container for up to two days or freeze until needed.