This no-crust quiche is super quick and easy for those spontaneous summer picnics. Packed full of veges and protein for a deliciously healthy lunch to share. Lovingly created by Annabel Langbein.
- 4 medium (about 400g) zucchini
- 200g Mainland Creamy Feta, crumbled
- 200g diced ham
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Perfect Italiano Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C fanbake and line the base and sides of a 30 centimetre by 20 centimetre sponge roll tin with baking paper for easy clean-up.
2. Grate zucchini onto a clean teatowel, draw up the sides and squeeze out as much of the moisture as possible.
3. Transfer to a large bowl and mix in all remaining ingredients except parmesan until evenly combined.
4. Transfer to prepared tin and spread out evenly. Sprinkle with parmesan and bake until cooked through and golden (30 to 35 minutes).