Bacon and egg pies
These single serve bacon and egg pies are yummy, high in protein and make a nice addition to school lunch boxes, or a quick dinner.
- Lunch box
- 350g middle bacon (rind removed)
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup Mediterranean Chunky Dip Basil Pesto
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C (fanbake).
- Lightly grease six holes of a muffin tin. Line the holes with bacon, then place a little of the cheese into each.
- Crack an egg into each hole, then season to taste.
- Dollop a teaspoon of Mediterranean Basil Pesto Chunky Dip into each hole, then place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the eggs are cooked.