- 12 slices sandwich bread
- 50g butter, melted
- 420g can Wattie’s Spaghetti OR 420g can Wattie’s Baked Beans
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Trim the crusts from the bread and brush one side of each slice with a little melted butter.
- Push the bread slices, buttered side down into 12 muffin tins.
- Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes until crispy. At this stage the cases can be cooked and kept in an airtight container.
- Fill the cases evenly with a spoonful of Wattie’s Spaghetti or Wattie’s Baked Beans. Top each with grated cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Add it! Add diced ham, salami or cooked bacon for extra flavour.