Nutty Chocolate Bliss Balls
These little bliss balls are full of goodness with the nuts and dates, and will satisfy sweet cravings with the addition of cocao or cocoa.
View the method
- 1 bag Mother Earth Deluxe Mix Vitality
- 80g ground almonds
- 1 ½ tbsp good quality cocoa or cacao powder
- 100g dates, stone removed and soaked for 1-2 hours
- 1-2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Extra ground almonds and cocoa powder for rolling
Back to ingredients
- In a food processor, add the Deluxe Mix Vitality nuts, ground almonds and cocoa powder.
- To the processor, also add the soaked dates and maple syrup.
- Blend, stir and repeat until you have reached a smooth, but still textured consistency (mixture needs to be able to be rolled into balls).
- Roll tablespoon portions of the mixture into balls with your hands, then coat in ground almonds or cocoa powder, or a combination of both.
- Refrigerate until firm, then enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container for up to 10 days