Nutty chocolate bliss balls
These little bliss balls are full of goodness with the nuts and dates, and will satisfy sweet cravings with the addition of cocao or cocoa.
- Lunch box
- 1 bag Mother Earth Deluxe Mix Vitality
- 80g ground almonds
- 1 ½ tbsp good quality cocoa or cacao powder
- 100g dates, stone removed and soaked for 1-2 hours
- 1-2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Extra ground almonds and cocoa powder for rolling
- In a food processor, add the Deluxe Mix Vitality nuts, ground almonds and cocoa powder.
- To the processor, also add the soaked dates and maple syrup.
- Blend, stir and repeat until you have reached a smooth, but still textured consistency (mixture needs to be able to be rolled into balls).
- Roll tablespoon portions of the mixture into balls with your hands, then coat in ground almonds or cocoa powder, or a combination of both.
- Refrigerate until firm, then enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container for up to 10 days