- 120g butter, cubed
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 5 cups puffed rice cereal
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 100’s & 1000’s, optional
- Line a standard 30cm x 20cm slice tin with baking paper.
- Place the butter, sugar and honey in a small pot, and set over a low heat. Stir until the mixture has melted, then turn up the heat and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and leave to cook for 5-7 minutes stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat and leave to cool slightly.
- Place the puffed rice cereal into a large bowl. Pour the butter mixture over the rice and use a wooden spoon to stir until fully incorporated. Add the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the lined tin and use a spoon to press into place. Sprinkle with 100’s & 1000’s if desired.
- Leave to set in the fridge for 30 minutes, then cut into pieces and keep stored in an airtight container in the pantry for up to 5 days.