Apricot Fudge Slice
Once you have made this you will see why it is so popular – this no-bake treat is quick and easy to make and tastes delicious.
View the method
- 125g butter
- ½ cup Chelsea Soft Brown Sugar
- ½ tin Highlander sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 x 250g packet of wine biscuits, crushed
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut to decorate
- Lemon Icing:
- 1½ cups Chelsea Icing Sugar
- 1 lemon (zest and juice only)
- 2 drops of yellow food colouring (optional)
- 1-2 Tbsp hot water
Back to ingredients
- Heat 125g butter, Chelsea Soft Brown Sugar and Highlander Sweetened Condensed Milk until the butter has melted. Do not boil.
- Add chopped apricots and crushed biscuits. Mix well. Press into a greased 20 x 30cm slice tin.
Ice with Lemon Icing:
- Mix Chelsea Icing Sugar, lemon juice, zest and yellow food colouring (optional) together in a bowl. Add hot water a little at a time until icing is a spreadable consistency.
- Spread over the slice and sprinkle with coconut.
- Chill to set in refrigerator before cutting into squares.