Almond and honey clusters
A great snack to get you through the afternoon or pack into the kids lunchbox.
View the method
- 45g (1 cup) All-Bran® Honey Almond flakes
- 3 cups almonds, roasted
- 1 cup honey
Back to ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 120°C. Grease or line an oven tray.
- Place half the almonds in a food processor and quickly blitz. Take half out whilst still chunky and put in a bowl then continue grinding the other half until ground. Add these to the bowl also and mix with the honey and flakes.
- Refrigerate until cold, this helps hold the mix together. Using wet hands make the mixture into little balls about the size of a walnut, then place on the oven tray.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. Let cool completely before removing from the paper.