Crispy salted caramel cookies
With that addictive fusion of sweet and slightly salty, these crisp and crunchy chocolate-filled cookies are a family favourite that won’t last long. Double the recipe to make a bigger batch and enjoy with a lovely cup of tea!
- 125g Pams Butter, softened.
- 3 Tbsp Pams White Sugar.
- ½ cup Pams Soft Brown Sugar.
- ¼ cup caramel condensed milk.
- 1½ cups Pams Pure Flour.
- 1½ tsp Pams Baking Powder.
- ¾ tsp baking soda.
- ¾ cup white chocolate, roughly chopped.
- Sea salt for sprinkling.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Using an electric beater, whisk the butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the caramel condensed milk and beat well to combine.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and combine well. Fold through the white chocolate.
- Shape into walnut-sized balls and put onto a baking paper-lined tray, allowing room for the biscuits to spread. Flatten slightly with a fork. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes, then sprinkle the cookies with sea salt.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden. Leave to cool on the tray for 5 minutes to firm up before fully cooling on a rack. Eat immediately or store in an airtight container.
Top Tip: Mix things up a little by adding chopped dried fruit or swap out the white chocolate for dark or milk chocolate instead.