- 2 sheets Pams Sweet Short Pastry
- 125g Pams Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Pams Caster Sugar
- 2 eggs (we recommend Pams Free Range)
- 1 ¼ cups Pams Ground Almonds
- 1 tablespoon Pams Plain Flour
- 3/4 cup Pams Frozen Blueberries
- Pams Icing Sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line 4 individual tart tins approximately 10cm diameter with pastry and bake blind for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Beat butter and sugar until pale and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in the almonds and flour.
- Spoon frangipane into the pastry shells and dot with blueberries, pressing them into the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the frangipane is golden and set. Allow to cool to room temperature before turning out from the tin.
- Dust with icing sugar to serve.