- 200g Unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 200g (1 & ¼ cup) Dark chocolate, chopped
- 175g (1 cup) Caster sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 35g (¼ cup) Cocoa powder
- 75g (½ cup) Plain flour
- Pinch Salt
- 12 Cadbury Caramello Koala, cut into halves
- 100g Cadbury White baking chips
- 190g (3/4 cup) Unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 300g (1 & ¼ cup) Icing mixture
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Few drops Orange food colouring (equal parts of red and yellow)
- Few drops Purple food colouring
- Few drops Green food colouring
- 1 pack The Natural Confectionary Company Fruity Chews
- 1 pack The Natural Confectionary Company Squirms
- 1 pack The Natural Confectionary Company Snakes
- 1 pack Cadbury Baking White Chocolate Melts
- 1 tbsp Shredded coconut
- 1 pack Coles Eyeball decorations
1. Pre heat oven to 180oC.
2. Grease a 20cm square baking tin.
3. Melt butter and chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave.
4. Add sugar then mix. Crack the eggs into a small bowl, check eggs for freshness (eg. check for pieces of shell or impurities),
then add and mix until smooth.
5. Sift the flour and cocoa powder into the mix, add salt and whisk until smooth, fold in Caramello Koala chunks and baking chips then
pour into the baking tin.
6. Place into the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and place onto a wire rack to cool.
1. For the buttercream, place butter in a bowl, and using an electric mixer, beat butter until pale.
2. Gradually add icing sugar mixture, milk and food colouring, and beat until well combined.
3. When brownie is cold, cut into portions and decorate by spreading with buttercream and decorating to create faces.
• You could use regular boxed brownie mix and add Caramello Koala and Baking Chips.