"This is from afghan biscuits. My partner and I discovered this one day we love afghans and we love chocolate ice cream. The taste with these two together is amazing."
- 3 cups Flour
- 1 cup Cadbury Cocoa
- 1 cup Sugar
- 400gm Butter
- 3 cups corn flakes
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips
- 1 Tsp butter
- 1/8 cup Cocoa
- 1 1/2 cup Icing sugar
- 1/8 cup boiling water
- Ice cream
- Grease two baking trays with butter and a sprinkle of flour.
- Soften butter, mix sugar in, don't over mix.
- Add sifted flour and cocoa.
- Mix with hands adding chocolate chips and corn flakes.
- Separate mixture into two half's place into two rectangle baking trays.
- Put in oven to cook.
- When cooked remove from tray leave to cool for 5minutes.
- Place ice cream on top of one afghan , place other afghan on top.
- Ice the top afghan with the chocolate icing then serve.