"It's a Filipino dessert. It has always been a misconception about making cakes, especially graham refrigerator cakes. A lot of people thought it was hard to do while some, especially budget conscious consumers, think that it is expensive and it fit their budget."
- 3 packs Arnott's Scotch Fingers biscuits.
- 3 250-gram packs of all-purpose cream (chilled)
- 150ml condensed milk
- 1 medium can of fruit cocktail (drained)
- Combine the all purpose cream and condensed milk in a bowl. Mix well.
- Layer the biscuits and the cream and condensed milk mixture alternately in a flat and rectangular container. The topmost layer must be covered with the combined mixture thickly.
- Put fruit toppings on the topmost layer of the cake. Spread the fruit cocktail evenly on the top layer. You can also sprinkle some unsalted cashew nuts on top of the cake or sliced ripe mangoes instead of fruit cocktail as toppings.
- Chill in the refrigerator for two hours. Serve and enjoy!