- 1 ¾ cups Pams self raising flour
- 1 tsp Pams baking powder
- 1 ¼ cups grated cheese
- 1 x 410g Pams tinned corn kernels, drained
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 2 eggs
- 100ml Pams rice bran oil
- 250ml milk
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley or basil, finely chopped
- Chopped herbs and red onion, to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius. In a large bowl, mix together the flour and baking powder. Add the ¾ of the grated cheese, corn kernels and red onion, then stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl or jug, whisk together the eggs, oil, milk and parsley. Season with salt and pepper, then pour into the dry mixture. Use a wooden spoon to mix until just combined, ensuring not to overmix.
- Evenly spoon the muffin mixture into a 12-hole lined or greased muffin tray. Top with cheese, place into the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and clean when tested with a skewer.
- Leave to cool for 15-20 minutes, then carefully remove from the tin and leave to cool completely. Garnish with herbs and red onion if desired, then enjoy or store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.