The perfect recipe for returning home from Saturday sports or after a wet walk home from kindy! These puffs are delicious served hot with butter or cold with fillings such as ham, lettuce and egg.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups grated cheese
- Milk to mix
- Preheat the oven to 220°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Sift the flour, salt and baking powder into a bowl.
- Mix in the cheese.
- Add beaten egg and enough milk to make a wettish dough.
- Drop in large teaspoon size lots onto a cold greased oven tray.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes, until puffed and golden .
Tip - add garlic and herbs for extra flavour